In honor of Hulu’s Handmaid’s Tale premiering its second season, have this goofy writing meme I made.
It’s a school day, so I will be stuffed. Not much progress on other stuff. But hey, at least I composed a new poem titled “A Touch of Colonialism In My Accent.”
sugared with some promise-dust
melts into ashes
— Caroline Cao (@Maximinalist) April 25, 2018
- Critics Academy application
- A theatre lab application
- Seeing the movie Disobedience at Tribeca.
- 500 words “ADHD Time Travel” Novella Draft
- “ADHD Time Travel” Conceptual Libretto Scene/Song
- Poetry Revision/Poetry Add On
- “Lilaca” Play Progress
- “Reagan” screenplay
- Comedy Sketches
Things I Could Do To Make My Life Better: Find new roommates.